Memphis Radiological, PC (MRPC) was incorporated in 1972 and is a successor of the Heacock-King Radiology Group established in 1948. Our radiologists are board certified with sub-specialty training in Computed Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Nuclear Medicine, Body Imaging, Interventional Radiology, Neuro-Interventional Radiology, Pediatric Radiology, Women’s Imaging, and Muscoloskeletal Imaging.
MRPC is the professional radiology service provider for Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare exclusive of LeBonheur Children’s Hospital, and we provide radiology services for physician groups and medical clinics. Memphis Vascular Center is a specialty service line run by our Interventional Radiologists for consultations, diagnosis, and treatment of various medical conditions. We work with Methodist LeBonheur Healthcare and other organizations to provide charity care in the Mid-south region.
MRPC is aligned with The University of Tennessee Medical School in the education of residents and medical students. We direct and manage the UT Radiology Residency Program and provide a didactic radiology rotation for medical students. We participate in the training of Radiology, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine technologists at Methodist University Hospital. Our staff conducts research and participates in local and national conferences. We are committed to the education of future healthcare providers.
- INTEGRITY We are dedicated to conducting our business in an honest and forthright manner
- QUALITY We are committed to excellence in service to our patients
- RESPECT We demonstrate the highest regard for the worth and rights of others
- CREATIVITY We practice continuous improvement through innovation and education
- TEAMWORK We recognize the need to work in conjunction with our fellow workers
- ACCOUNTABILITY We deliver on our commitments
To meet the clinical needs of the community and healthcare systems we serve by delivering cost effective, timely radiology interpretations, advances in imaging research, and providing excellence to the training of practitioners, medical students, residents, and technologists.
MRPC is dedicated to providing the best medical services possible. To help meet this mission, MRPC steadfastly believes that all patients should know their privileges and responsibilities as outlined here.
- You have the right to confidentiality.
- You have the right to accept or refuse treatment.
- You have the right to considerate, respectful care.
- You have the right to be well-informed about procedures performed on you.
- You have a right to expect that MRPC will provide service to the best of its ability.
- You are responsible for following instructions to complete your exam.
- You are responsible to provide information that is relevant to this test.
- You are responsible to ask questions if instructions or requests are unclear.
- You are responsible to inform MRPC if your safety or dignity has been compromised during testing.
Through the Methodist Healthcare System, MRPC’s comprehensive array of imaging program options, state-of-the-art technologies and services meet the imaging needs of all types of medical organizations – large university hospitals, physician group practices and medical clinics. We combine up-to-date technology, quality patient care, and a commitment to customer service excellence.